Lö Buck Rebel Without a Clue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lö Buck Rebel Without a Clue

Hi folks. I’m the idiot that started the Lö Buck Challenge. Here’s my build a shitty Honda Rebel that was donated to me. No idea what I’m gonna do just yet. But it’s gonna be fun on a bun. Check out the page on FB or follow rallyaroundthepits on IG. Let’s make choppers fun again

Welcome! Excited to see these bikes come together.

Comment

Cool beans! Thanks for starting this shindig! It's a 17 hour trip each way but barring any unforeseen issues I look forward to meeting everyone!

Comment

Good luck with the build. I want to say a met and talked with you at the February OKC show or a Billy Goat event. I havent made it to the Rally Around the Pits yet but Ill give you a follow on Insta.

Comment

Comment

Nice! I built a rebel a few years back. Fun bike to work with. You can do quite a bit of cool stuff to the engine if you look around.

Comment

No progress whatsoever for me lately. Both my other bikes are giving me fits. Hopefully get some struts made today.

Comment

Got the struts made today. Two inch drop and they’re ribbed. For her pleasure.

Comment

Today’s progress

Comment

Comment

Is this a rebel 250? If so I have a wiring diagram I made for the one I built. I recall I had to do something goofy with the coil signal wires.

Comment

• Fatkat
                        Fatkat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What ever happened to cheetahs bike ?

[QUOTE=Dick @ Rule Hard;n38142]Is this a rebel 250? If so I have a wiring diagram I made for the one I built. I recall I had to do something goofy with the coil signal wires.[/QUOTE
                      yes it is and hell yes that would be helpful.

Comment

Fatkat Lindsey's CB is mine now, here rebel I still hbeh. Engine needs some attention but I plan on building it into a cafe racer With my daughter Miley.
                        Erikmustride I'll dignity up. I'm pretty sure I just seen it the other day cleaning the shop.

Comment

Any new pictures on this guy?

Comment

hey Im not on the instant gram. whats the plan for this lo buck dealio? is everyone riding somewhere after to meet up?

Comment

Working...
                            X