75 FXE build project Mothball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 FXE build project Mothball

We started this build a couple years ago with this 75 shovelhead we bought off craiglist. its been put on the back burner so many times its been named Mothball. As i transfer all the pics from one site to another you can see a bunch of pics on the instagram accounts, the_immortal_b or goodluckcult page. both have a bunch of stuff on them, including this build.

the beginning of the tear down.
    Last edited by Bombay; 01-10-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

swing arm chopped and Vtwin hardtail install.
      Last edited by Bombay; 01-10-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

welding and such
        Last edited by Bombay; 01-10-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

made a goofy set of tiny bars and a girder front end
          Last edited by Bombay; 01-10-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

model shots
            Last edited by Bombay; 01-10-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

so, as of now, the girder front end is off and needs a bunch of work... basically take what i learned from it and make a new one... and the original front is back on and its a roller. I'm sanding and polishing the transmission and primary cases now. buying parts and tools to fix the transmission. Project Mothball Lives!!!

Comment

Pretty bitchin project 🍻

Comment

Been watching this for a while on insta gay. Glad you brought it here!
                  Like the girder!

Comment

thanks guys! Yeah... I didn't have access to a pc for the longest time.. and instagram is so fucking easy to get sucked into... I'm glad to be here too. i learned so much by messing around with making that girder. I'm excited to be working on this bike again. I'm stoked to be able to learn from everyone on here!

Comment

Working...
                    X