My Lo Buck contestant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Lo Buck contestant

Firstly hello, I’m Harley Guthery “owner”, head mechanic, fabricator, accountant, beer assistant, broom pusher, greasy tool cleaner... ok it’s pretty much only me here, of Guthery Customs in Edmond, ok.

Erik White and I picked up this sportster several years ago for $500 (my father bought it from us) but it has been sitting in the corner for awhile. “Lo Buck” seemed like a great reason to drag it out.

Damn ! $500 ?! I’d call it done just like that

Comment

Originally posted by Fatkat View Post
      Damn ! $500 ?! I’d call it done just like that
      He'll probably want a seat... but yeah, after that, pretty much done.

Comment

My father has a wrecked sporty I have been wanting to snag from him. Good luck with your build.

Comment

Yup engineer pretty much planning on just a seat. I’m thinking something sheep skin. What’s everyone else’s thoughts?

Comment

Armadillo shell would be nice 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Guthery Customs View Post
              Yup engineer pretty much planning on just a seat. I’m thinking something sheep skin. What’s everyone else’s thoughts?
              Purple metal flake vinyl or maroon velour. (I.e. something contrasting... the tackier, the better.)

Comment

The bike is kinda disassembled currently. The plan is a strutted little bike with some short apes and an armadillo with purple flake and maroon velour seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Guthery Customs View Post
                  The bike is kinda disassembled currently. The plan is a strutted little bike with some short apes and an armadillo with purple flake and maroon velour seat.
                  I love it already

Comment

Working...
                  X