Rolling dirt oregon ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling dirt oregon ride

Im inviting all flys to ride across oregon in 2019. From albany oregon to burns oregon,camp out, and party. then south to susanville, and west to i-5 around the redding area. No date yet. Im looking for some feed back, who is interested, and whats the best date for the working men.
    cantina flys rule!

Sounds like fun!

Comment

Ill make my way down for a leg and night or two of that
      Posts while cruisin....

Comment

• TheBeardedGringo
        TheBeardedGringo commented
        Editing a comment
        You better ride yo ass down if this happens!!

• Opated
        Opated commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you can make it whitedevil.

Sounds like a good time to me. Come up with some dates and let us know Ted..

Comment

I'm game, I can make room for most dates.
        Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

How about may 18? it can be changed.

Comment

• PIG
            PIG commented
            Editing a comment
            Except that date...hahaha.

EDR is in the beginning of May and Luke us making me go, and I really want to jam up in Oregon with ya...
          Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

Still havent decided if I want to do EDR. So this date might work for me.. What's the weather like up there in May??

Comment

• PIG
              PIG commented
              Editing a comment
              Shut your purdy little face hole! If I'm going we're all going! To both!

• TheBeardedGringo
              Editing a comment
              PIG You don't have to go Jaja.. I want to ride to Mexico, Just not sure I want to with all them damn people 😁😁...

• PIG
              PIG commented
              Editing a comment
              TheBeardedGringo I need to make sure they let Luke back across the border.

You should go to el diablo. They posted the oregon run on innstagay, maybe you mite want to come up for that one, or hells canyon. Man there are lots of roads to ride this year.

Comment

• TheBeardedGringo
              Editing a comment
              To many idiots on most those planned runs.. I'd rather ride with small group of friends. Usually have alot more fun that way!!!

• PIG
              PIG commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with the bearded ones statement.

We have idiots here, only not as many, especially east side of the cascades. Lots of room on those highways. In some areas you have to watch out for dear, more then cars, and for the most, clear skys. Its only hard to get around in portland. Thats because you cant split lanes in oregon. We got weed, tacos, and beer. What else do you need? Maybe some rain gear, (bring rain gear). You guys will like riding here. Im busy one day all year, thats june 15, any other day i can ride.

Comment

Word on the streats here is the Sierra steakout is a good one. A guy i know is going, i think i might tag along for that one. Ill be down for ccr3 if thats going down.

Comment

Working...
              X