Sticking it to the man!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticking it to the man!

I lost the clutch hub key to my bagger project. I probly thrue it out with the broken gear teeth i found in the bottem of the trany. They look simular. It's ride to the city, or jp is your friend.
    I am very pleased with my new cluth key, and im happy that i did not have to ride in the cold.
    they sent it in an 8"x12" box full of fart bags, and a cool little sticker sheat. One says, "sticking it to the man since 79". We been sticking the man, and now the man is gone. The choice is, Ride, or buy there stuff. I think the box is a little ridiculous. Maybe next time they could fill the fart bags with sencimilian.

i got my last one at a Tractor Supply.

Comment

Holy shit! That’s a lot of box for that little part!!😂

Comment

i have received similar sized items in huge boxes or multiple boxes when everything plus more could've fit in the first box... its seems a little overkill to me...

Comment

I was told they do it for shipper prefernce... small and random sized packages don’t stack as neatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kgi4x4 View Post
            I was told they do it for shipper prefernce... small and random sized packages don’t stack as neatly.
            That's exactly it. A lot of companies who do large volume shipping get a kind of "bulk" pricing for using certain size packaging for certain weight ranges.

Comment

I see the logic now. If you had a chick loading the truck, you mite not get your part as fast, because she will organize that load, and it wont roll until its done perfect.
              multiple box's for one order, i question if jp evan handles the parts, could be just the middle man?

Comment

Originally posted by Opated View Post
                ...i question if jp evan handles the parts, could be just the middle man?
                Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

Comment

Working...
                X