Larosa saddle bags ..... fuck em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larosa saddle bags ..... fuck em

So I bought this bag mid August , it’s been wet maybe twice and all the hardware is rusted and chrome is pealing off .. not much else to say but “buyer beware “

That sucks!!!

Comment

Arnt those the nice, but high price bags, the high enders? Made from the finest pakistani cows? Speaking of pakistan, I saw a youtube how they make those high dollor performance pipes. A guy squats in the dirt with a pair of hand nibblers, and a hammer, banging out a used 55 gallon drum. Then braising with aceteline torch. No googles, or shoes. Prity impressive.

Comment

Junk. High dollar junk.
        Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

I have some of there stuff and it seems alright. But they do charge a high price. I would be pissed of mine did that too. But it hasn’t. Looks like some cheap chrome. Their leather has always seemed like good quality fwiw.

i would call them I think it’s not even a year old. Being on a motorcycle should imply weather resistance.

Comment

• Fatkat
            Fatkat commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea its around 3 months old ! The leather is fine its just the hardware , ive had one of their seats for years and love it but this is not sitting well with me , I’ve sent messages with no reply so far

• motorhead_smf
            motorhead_smf commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea that’s some bullshit right there.
        Working...
        X