Larosa saddle bags ..... fuck em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larosa saddle bags ..... fuck em

So I bought this bag mid August , it’s been wet maybe twice and all the hardware is rusted and chrome is pealing off .. not much else to say but “buyer beware “

That sucks!!!

Comment

Arnt those the nice, but high price bags, the high enders? Made from the finest pakistani cows? Speaking of pakistan, I saw a youtube how they make those high dollor performance pipes. A guy squats in the dirt with a pair of hand nibblers, and a hammer, banging out a used 55 gallon drum. Then braising with aceteline torch. No googles, or shoes. Prity impressive.

Comment

Junk. High dollar junk.
        Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

I have some of there stuff and it seems alright. But they do charge a high price. I would be pissed of mine did that too. But it hasn’t. Looks like some cheap chrome. Their leather has always seemed like good quality fwiw.

i would call them I think it’s not even a year old. Being on a motorcycle should imply weather resistance.

Comment

• Fatkat
            Fatkat commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea its around 3 months old ! The leather is fine its just the hardware , ive had one of their seats for years and love it but this is not sitting well with me , I’ve sent messages with no reply so far

• motorhead_smf
            motorhead_smf commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea that’s some bullshit right there.

Man I almost pulled the trigger on one of those too!! They were priced pretty good for LaRosa, $88 if I remember correctly. Now we know why they were on sale!!😖

Comment

Made in the USA with Chinese leather and Hardware. Over priced junk..

Comment

I've had a similar problem with la rosa. The leather lasts pretty good but the hardware rusts right away. Bullshit for the price you spend!
              Going to make the metal fly!

Comment

Damn you guys got me thinking to go look at the ones I have and see how the hardware is holding up. I never really clean my shit except once or twice a year I would rather be riding than detailing and it just gets dirty again anyway. Rust because of shitty chrome is Fucked.

Comment

Was gonna run a La Rosa solo I got ridiculously cheap until gentry finished my seat. The leather and the padding are fine. The pan is fucking thin, and the hardware among the most garbage I’ve seen (and I’m forced to run Tedd’s Shit in places) seat is now wall art

Comment

• Fatkat
                    Fatkat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have one of the seats and actually like it , so I figured the bag would be the same ,, also i still have not hot a response from them yet , emails to customer service and messages on Instagram
                Working...
                X