• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding! Dong! ShowClass is Dead!

Don't want to start a dust(y) up

But nice to see bad people don't prosper forever
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Madrivermoco; 02-21-2019, 01:01 PM.

Surprised they lasted as long as they did after being tainted by their affiliation with the cancer scammer, which in turn further hastened the decline of ChopCult. Seems like the Born Free (fashion) Show is also circling the bowl and many of the chopular builders who were riding THAT wave are now raffling off all their shit. Maybe this whole social-media driven hashtagging cosplay-throwback biker thing is finally coming to an end?

Comment

• Madrivermoco
      Madrivermoco commented
      Editing a comment
      Where there is "lifestyle," there will be lawyers trying to catch up on what they missed.

• Open Road Design
      Open Road Design commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, I think we have a few more years of this shit. Then it will become too "mainstream" so the hipsters will have to latch onto something else that is more "bad ass" like...customizing...golf carts maybe? That sounds like it could be a thing.

I saw this and couldn't help but smile and pass it along.... It was unfortunately overshadowed by Benchmade knives betraying the people and assisting the police in destroying confiscated fire arms. They dun fucked up my whole morning.
    Posts while cruisin....

Comment

• Kgi4x4
      Kgi4x4 commented
      Editing a comment
      So unAmerican!!! I wish I had a bench made knife... ide throw it in the forge hole n mash it in boycott!

• TheWhiteDevil
      TheWhiteDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      Kgi4x4 do one better and sell it used to someone else, a used one sold is a new one not purchased from the company.

I've been seeing some people stepping forward with their negative experiences with Show Class since the announcement too and it makes me even happier to see them fold. Although from my understanding Tim sold it and the poor saps who bought it caught all of his debt and shit?
    I'M THE PINKY NIGGA!! I AIN'T GOT TIME FO' YO' JIBBA JABBA FOOL!!

Comment

What is the deal exactly with Show Class? I got a few issues of the magazine and stopped reading because the writing was fucking horrible. And I heard about the whole cancer funds stolen business which was sickening. No pun intended. But there seems to be a strong hate for these folks. What did I miss?
      Going to make the metal fly!

Comment

• Fatkat
        Fatkat commented
        Editing a comment
        The bullshit they pulled saying Dusty wasn’t affiliated with them when he clearly was, and the threads and posts calling them out that were deleted on chopc**t and the whole shitstorm of lies was the final straw for a lot of us and why this forum was created, to distance ourselves from fakes , theives , and corporate greed .. thats the short story

• Open Road Design
        Editing a comment
        Fatkat Thanks for the update! That sounds about right. Don't get me started on Chop****. They were so fun to deal with *rolls eyes*

Small titty slits and "survivor" chopperers will have to find a new outlet now for their "lifestyle" critiques and hypnotic artisanal blending of money and being broke. God save the working class.
      Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

• motorhead_smf
        motorhead_smf commented
        Editing a comment
        Although I'm not entirely sure this makes sense. It makes perfect fucking sense.🌮🍻🥃🌮

Viva la Cantina!!

Comment

• PIG
        PIG commented
        Editing a comment
        Viva la Cantina!!

• Fatkat
        Fatkat commented
        Editing a comment
        🍻.....🌮.....

I present to you the hard evidence straight from Dustys Instagram showing collusion between show class , lisa ballard , and himself

Comment

What's show class.

http://selectedgrub.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Fatkat
          Fatkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Was a chopper magazine

• selectedgrub
          selectedgrub commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, Thanks.

So... along this topic... you guys have a favorite rag? I grabbed a few basket case mags and they seemed pretty cool. No tech articles... but not really sure if any mags do that kinda stuff anymore.

Comment

• Open Road Design
          Editing a comment
          Basket case is no good? Fatkat

• TheBeardedGringo
          TheBeardedGringo commented
          Editing a comment
          Magazine's are dead. The interweb has pretty much killed print. I do have a couple Basket case magazines though. Titties and bikes are nice, but not much different than any other mag.. I'd never drop the cash for a subscription..

• Loudngreasy
          Loudngreasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Fuck new magazines. Follow vintagevagabond on Instagram and on Monday nights you can snag you some mags from the 70s and 80s.

Open Road Design , not much to it , its small , and chop cult has a full page add in it

Comment

• Open Road Design
          Editing a comment
          lmao of course they do *rolls eyes*

No worries fellas!! I will be putting ink to paper!! My zine "Chobbulay" will be making its debut very soon!! Send me 20 dollas and I'll throw in a condom and some stickers with your subscription.

I guarantee you'll love it!!
        Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

• TheBeardedGringo
          TheBeardedGringo commented
          Editing a comment
          Chobbulay forever forever Chobbulay!!!

• Cisco
          Cisco commented
          Editing a comment
          Only if the condom is used.

• PIG
          PIG commented
          Editing a comment
          Cisco I only said condom, I do not guarantee it's condition. But your point is noted, so when your 20 bucks arrives I may give you a little something EXTRA!
      Working...
      X